Live Peripheral Interventions is broadcast from The Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory on the fourth Wednesday of every month from 8:00 am – 9:00 am (EST). The cases will be archived and posted online either later that day or the day after. The archived cases are enhanced with a topic overview and downloadable slide set. Every new case will be geared towards teaching techniques that highlight the way to safely use devices in all areas of peripheral intervention. Utilizing cutting edge live high definition broadcasting technology, we furnish a complete interactive experience for the viewer by providing streamed real time procedures with a concurrent on-line discussion. The participants see and hear the best way to have safe and successful outcomes, while discussing potential complications.
Upcoming planned case topics include:
- Treatment of carotid artery stenosis
- Renal Iliac
- Below the knee intervention
- Describe new and effective devices on the market to treat peripheral vascular disease.
- Demonstrate various endovascular techniques in the treatment of peripheral arterial disease.
- Choose the appropriate interventional devices for peripheral vascular disease
- Select the appropriate devices to facilitate stent delivery and expansion in complex cases.
- Select the appropriate type of stent for the case.
- Develop an evidence-based interventional strategy for similar cases.
Endovascular Interventionalists, Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Fellows, CVT, Cath Lab Nurses and Industry Professionals